Starting now …
- Select Register and Pay.
- Select your payment method
- Credit card payment via Trybooking, or
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Increase the ticket quantity from 0 to 1 in Participant section.
NB: If you select more than 1, we’ll treat the additional tickets as a DONATION, with thanks. You can only play the e-QUIZ once.
- Click NEXT.
- Enter your BOOKING DETAILS and PAYMENT OPTIONS. Click PURCHASE.
- The payment gateway closes on Sunday 24th March at 9am but you can still play your one game at any time until 9pm on Sunday.
- A confirmation will be e-mailed to you.
On 21st March
- You will receive a reminder e-mail the day before the e-QUIZ starts. You will receive a log-in invitation and a password.
Anytime Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th March
- We recommend clearing your browser’s cache before you start the Quiz. For instructions on how to do this, view this PDF – Internet_ClearYourCache.
- Go to www.e-quiz.org.au and select QUIZ PAGE from the menu bar, and then START QUIZ.
At the conclusion of your 60 questions you will be asked to enter your name (first and last) and your e-mail address. Failure to do this will disqualify you automatically. Your results will not be retrievable.
- After a few seconds your name will appear on the Leaderboard* which will be found by selecting the RESULTS tab on the menu bar.
- There is a cash prize of $A100 plus a Winners’ Circle coffee mug, and the winner will be contacted. The winner will also be invited to become the Quizmouster for the next e-Quiz.
- Other participants will receive notification of their placement but it will be obvious – just check the Leaderboard.
*If you have completed all registration fields with valid data.