Between now and midnight 26th August
- Go to www.e-quiz.org.au anytime after site launch and, after reading Terms/Privacy,
- Register and Pay.
- Select VIEW EVENT
- Select BOOK NOW
- Increase the ticket quantity from 0 to 1 in Participant section.
NB: If you select more than 1, we’ll treat the additional tickets as a DONATION, with thanks. You can only play the e-QUIZ once. Click NEXT.
- Enter your BOOKING DETAILS and PAYMENT OPTIONS. Click PURCHASE.
- The payment gateway closes at midnight on Saturday 26th August but you can still play your one game on Sunday 27th.
- Select PRINT TICKETS just to be sure. You don’t need to print out a ticket unless it will serve to remind you to participate on the day. A confirmation, including a PRINT TICKET option, will be e-mailed to you.
On 25th August
- You will receive a reminder e-mail the day before the e-QUIZ starts. You may need to refer back to your confirmation e-mail for your TICKET NUMBER. You will receive a log-in invitation and a password.
On 26th or 27th August
- We recommend clearing your browser’s cache before you start the Quiz. For instructions on how to do this, view this PDF – Internet_ClearYourCache.
- On 26th or 27th August, go to www.e-quiz.org.au and select QUIZ PAGE from the menu bar, and then START QUIZ.
- At the conclusion of your 60 questions you will be asked to enter your name (first and last) and your e-mail address. Failure to do this will disqualify you automatically. Your results will not be retrievable.
- After a few seconds your name will appear on the Leaderboard* which will be found by selecting the RESULTS tab on the menu bar.
- There is a cash prize of $A100 plus a Winners’ Circle coffee mug, and the winner will be contacted. Other participants will receive notification of their placement but it will be obvious – just check the Leaderboard.
*If you have completed all registration fields with valid data.